This fall, Kids Run RVA is here to help keep kids ages 4-17 moving with the Fall Fit Club! All you have to do is sign up and get ready to play—earn points, meet new friends, and earn prizes along the way!
Through October 11: $20
October 12 – October 17: $25
Students from Title 1 Schools can participate for free. Email Head Coach Jacki to receive your registration code.
Entry Fee Includes
- 8 weeks of customized workout challenges
- Fall Fit Club Tracker, a printed log which includes each of your weekly challenges
- Access to a weekly Workout Wednesday Club led by a Kids Run Coach on Zoom
- Opportunity to earn a Fall Fit Club t-shirt for completing activities
- Weekly tips & advice from the Head Coach
- A chance to win prizes
- Learn how to make exercise fun and incorporate it into your day!
How the challenge works
- Kids ages 4-17 can sign up
- Complete 5 activities each week. Use your tracker to keep track of each activity you complete.
- Once you complete 5 weeks worth of challenges, report your progress to earn your Fall Fit Club t-shirt!
Meet your Head Coach
Jacki is always on the go, from teaching youth fitness classes and run clubs to training for her own races. She’s been coaching and leading youth programs for over 15 years, with experience working with kids of all ages and ability levels. She has her Group Fitness Instructor certification through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and is also an ACE Behavior Change Specialist and ACE Youth Fitness Specialist. Coach Jacki likes to make sure that fitness is fun and interactive! When she’s not coaching, she’s spending time with her 13 year old daughter, logging miles, trying a new fitness challenge, or working on her next certification.
About Kids Run RVA
Playing comes natural to kids! Sports Backers created Kids Run RVA to make running & active living fun & easy. Kids Run RVA promotes physical activity to youth across the RVA region & encourages more kids to get moving more. Between our programs & events, KRRVA instills healthy habits that continue into adolescence & adulthood. KRRVA provides training opportunities for youth of all ages, abilities & backgrounds. We support school-based run clubs & running events by providing mini-grants.
Each time a child laces up their shoes, you will be giving them the most important gift of all-a path to good health & fitness! Learn more about Kids Run RVA or donate to the program today!