Wondering what kind of activities you will complete? Each week, you will receive 5 new fitness challenges, one from each of the activity types below. Don’t forget to log your activities on your Fall Fit Club Tracker!
- Kids Run Activity of the Week – a fun, theme-based activity to complete on your own or with your family!
- Brain Break University – Give your brain a break as you follow along with these 3-5 minute videos, led by college athletes!
- Workout Wednesday Club – Attend this 45 minute fun workout on Zoom, led by a Kids Run RVA Coach! Each club will have a theme of the week.
- Moving Minutes Challenge – a time-based challenge to help you build your cardio endurance!
- Fall Fit Club Activity – a challenge to help you build those muscles!
- Complete 5 activities each week and use your tracker to keep track of the activities you complete
- Once you’ve completed 5 weeks of challenges, report your progress to earn your Fall Fit Club t-shirt!
- Optional: Give yourself a goal race to train for by signing up for Marathon Jr, held on October 30th! You can use the Fall Fit Club activities to get you ready for race day!