Tent Site Details
- Tent site load-in begins at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, April 17th. Participants will carry their gear from the parking lot to the tent site, which is about 1/4 mile away.
- The tent sites are located in an open field. Each team will have a 20×20 ft. space. All tents and camping items must be kept within this space. There are no amenities at each individual tent site. There will be access to water and port-a-potties near the tent site.
- Tent sites are available on a first come, first serve basis. You will be assigned your specific location on-site at packet pick-up.
- There is no car camping.
- No fires are allowed at tent sites, however small propane camping grills are allowed. There will be a large communal bonfire Friday night at the Tent to Trail Hangout.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed at the tent site. Beer will be made available for purchase during scheduled times at the event.
- No glass is allowed at the tent site.
- No dogs are allowed at the event or in the tent site.
- Leave no trace on trails or tent site. Everything you load in to your tent site must be loaded out. We will have a large communal dumpster available for any trash you accumulate at your tent site.
- Everyone must be out of the tent site by 7:00 p.m., Saturday, April 18th.
If your team is interest in RV camping, there are spaces available. The RV camping is located approximately 1 mile from the event and is accessible via trail. There are also a limited number of camping cabins available. RV camping and camping cabin rentals are NOT included in the event registration. If interested in reserving an RV campsite or camping cabin, you may do so through Pocahontas State Park’s reservation link.