Super Fit Challenge Event Details
This spring, Kids Run RVA is here to help keep kids ages 4-17 moving with the Super Fit Challenge! All you have to do is sign up and get ready to play—earn points, meet new friends, and earn prizes along the way!
January 27 – February 21: $20
February 22 – March 28: $25
Entry Fee Includes
- 13 weeks of customized workout challenges
- Super Fit Challenge Tracker, a printed log which includes each of your weekly challenges
- Access to a weekly Workout Wednesday Club led by a Kids Run Coach on Zoom
- Opportunity to earn a Super Fit t-shirt for completing activities
- Weekly tips & advice from the Super Fit Challenge Head Coach
- A chance to win prizes
- Learn how to make exercise fun and incorporate it into your day!
How the challenge works
- Kids ages 4-17 can sign up as an individual or as a part of a team (run club or school)
- Complete 6 activities each week. Use your tracker to keep track of each activity you complete.
- Once you complete 4 weeks worth of challenges, report your progress to earn your Super Fit t-shirt!
- Complete at least 8 weeks of challenges to be entered to win a Super Fit prize pack
Meet your Head Coach
Jacki is always on the go, from youth run clubs to Fitness Warriors classes. She’s been coaching and leading youth programs for over 15 years, with experience working with kids of all ages and ability levels. She has her Group Fitness Instructor certification through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and is also an ACE Behavior Change Specialist and ACE Youth Fitness Specialist. Coach Jacki likes to make sure that fitness is fun and interactive! When she’s not coaching, she’s spending time with her 12 year old daughter, logging miles, trying a new fitness challenge, or working on her next certification.