Super Fit Challenge Activity Types
Wondering what kind of activities you will complete? Each week, you will receive 6 new fitness challenges, one from each of the activity types below. Don’t forget to log your activities on your Super Fit Challenge Tracker!
- Kids Run Activity of the Week – a fun, theme-based activity to complete on your own or with your family or run club!
- Brain Break University – Give your brain a break as you follow along with these 3-5 minute videos, led by college athletes!
- Workout Wednesday Club – Attend this 45 minute fun workout on Zoom, led by a Kids Run RVA Coach! Each club will have a theme of the week.
- Fit4Kids Healthy Habits Challenge – a challenge to take your fitness journey beyond physical activity and learn healthy habits!
- Moving Minutes – a time-based challenge to help you build your cardio endurance!
- Super Fit Activity – a challenge to help you build those muscles!
- Complete 6 activities each week and use your tracker to keep track of the activities you complete
- Once you’ve completed 4 weeks of challenges, report your progress to earn your Super Fit t-shirt!
- Complete at least 8 weeks of challenges to be entered to win a Super Fit prize pack