Uncorked Half & 5k Info and Pricing
Now through February 28
- Race Entry including bib and timing chip. There is a 3½ hour time limit for the half course.
- Fully supported course
- Participant cotton/poly blend shirt or ladies tank (Half Marathon ONLY; 5k registrants have the option to purchase a shirt or tank)
- Finisher stemless wine glass
- Finisher wine-themed medal
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Post-race soiree at the New Kent Winery
Packet pick-up will take place on Friday, May 6 from 4 -6pm at Sports Backers Stadium and on Saturday, May 7 at New Kent Winery. See the event schedule for details. Note, participants must pick-up their packets within their designated distance window on race morning.
The 2022 event will not offer bag check.
You may switch from the in-person event to the virtual event or from the half marathon to the 5k at no cost. 5kers who wish to switch to the half marathon will have to pay the difference in price from when they registered. If you would like to switch events please follow these steps: Sign into RunSignUp > Profile > Upcoming Events > Manage Registration > Transfer Event > Choose New Event. If you have any issues you can email [email protected]. Switches will be allowed up until race morning unless your intended distance has reached capacity.
You may defer your registration from the 2022 Uncorked Half or 5k to the 2023 event. Deferred registrations may not be transferred to another person. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances. The fee to defer a registration is $10. The deadline to defer is April 18, 2022. Click here for deferral instructions.
Want to make the most of your Uncorked experience? Then consider adding these items when you register.
Take your post-race celebration up a notch and indulge in our Sip & Savor Brunch. Treat yourself to grab and go items prior to the race. After you cross the finish line, spend your morning sipping wine and toasting your accomplishment while you enjoy a boxed brunch. You put the work in, now let us serve your reward! You can add the Sip & Savor package when you register for $60.
- Pre-event access to private restrooms inside New Kent Winery
- Grab and go breakfast items, water, and Nuun available pre-race
- Boxed Brunch (buttermilk biscuits, yogurt, seasonal fruit salad, sliced meat and cubed cheese sampler)
- Bottle of New Kent Winery Wine (Chardonnay, Vidal Blanc, White Merlot, or Meritage)
- 10% off all full bottle or crowler purchases made on race day
Friends and family are welcome to join you for brunch even if they didn’t participate in the race! Just be sure to select the quantity of Sip & Savor Packages that you would like when you add it to your registration.
Top 3 overall male and female.
All awards will be determined by chip time and will be mailed out after the race. Virtual participants are not eligible for awards.
- This race is conducted under the rules of USATF and the Road Runners Club of America.
- In consideration of the safety of all participants, IN-LINE SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES, HANDCYCLES, OR ANIMALS ON LEASHES will not be allowed on the course.
- Strollers and Baby Joggers are allowed on the 5k course ONLY.
- Once received, entries are non-refundable. Entries may not be transferred or given to another person. See below for additional policies.
Entry fees are non-refundable, even in the case of a race cancellation, postponement, event format changes, and/or if you are unable to participate. Race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, and you may not give or sell your number or timing chip to anyone else. Anyone found participating with another person’s number will be disqualified and both people will be barred from future Sports Backers events, including the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k and VCU Health Richmond Marathon.