Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Sports Backers today! As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN: 54-1592267), private support is vital to our mission of inspiring people to live actively in our community.
Philanthropic donations support local residents by:
- Advocating for safe and accessible bike and pedestrian infrastructure
- Offering affordable free fitness classes for adults and children
- Supporting kids fitness clubs at area schools
- Hosting fun, new events for people walking, running and riding at all fitness levels
- Providing active living leadership training for high school seniors
With your support, we can make this region a more a vibrant place for people to live where safe opportunities to walk, run, bike, swim, or workout abound and where access to these activities are available to all—regardless of age or income level. Thank you for considering a donation so more people live actively in our community.
For more information, please contact:
(804) 285-9495, ext. 248
Support Sports Backers Office and Active Living Hub Campaign
The Fall Line trail dissects Sports Backers new office location, a former bank branch property on Lakeside Avenue, now owned by Henrico County where they will build a trailhead with restrooms and parking. Sports Backers is raising $1 million to renovate this building for its new headquarters and to serve as a regional hub for active living.
Donations can be made by clicking on the donation link and then selecting your donation to be designated to the “Sports Backers Active Living Hub”.