Sign up to run the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k Virtually!
Don’t let anything stand in the way of you being a part of one of the nation’s most popular events. Even if you can’t make it to the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k on race day you can still be a part of the fun by participating in the Virtual 10k. Run or walk 6.2 miles on your own, send us proof, and we’ll send you all the swag, including event t-shirt, bag, and the official finisher medal! We’ll even include a Virtual Badge to share on social media.
How it works:
- Register by 10 a.m. on September 26, 2020
- You have from March 28 – October 31 to complete a 10 kilometer (6.2 miles) run or walk anywhere you would like
- Use a tracking method (GPS device/watch, tracking website or app, or treadmill reading) to be able to show us your run
- Send us your result using this form
Celebrate your Race:
- Post a photo or a video to share your virtual race experience on your social media using the race hashtag (#ukrops10k). You might not be there in person, but you can still be part of the race weekend experience. **not required to complete the Virtual 10k