Join in the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k virtually!
Don’t let anything stand in the way of you being a part of one of the nation’s most popular events. Whether you are able to run with us in person or not, you can still be part of the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k (and add to your Six Point Two Crew status!). Run or walk 6.2 miles on your own, submit your results, and earn swag, including event t-shirt, bag, and the official finisher medal!
How it works:
- You have from April 15-22 to complete a 10 kilometer (6.2 miles) run or walk anywhere you would like
- Use a tracking method (GPS device/watch, RaceJoy, tracking website or app, or treadmill reading) to be able to show us your run
- Submit your results to receive a finisher time and be added to our event leaderboard
- If registered for the virtual event (or transferred to virtual event) by April 14 at 12:00 pm, packets will start mailing Race Week. After that they will be mailed after the in-person event.
Celebrate your Race:
- Post a photo or a video to share your virtual race experience on your social media using the race hashtag (#ukrops10k). You might not be there in person, but you can still be part of the race weekend experience. **not required to complete the Virtual 10k