Sports Backers Ambassador Team
Calling all members of the active community! Would you like to be part of a team that helps transform greater Richmond into the most physically active community in the nation by leading the area in embracing and celebrating an active lifestyle? Would you like to help the Sports Backers promote not only our nationally recognized events, but also our quality programs and initiatives that encourage health living right here in our community? Well here is your chance! We are currently accepting applications for our Sports Backers Ambassador Team.
The Sports Backers Ambassador Team is a year- long commitment starting March 2018 running through February 2019. As a member of our Ambassador Team, you will hit the ground running learning everything there is to know about the Sports Backers so that you can help us spread our mission and vision all around town. In return, you will earn major bragging rights and a variety of perks for your hard work.
Click on the “Apply Now” button above and fill out the form. Questions? Email Amy Waters at [email protected]. The deadline to apply is Friday, March 2, 2018 at 5 p.m. You could soon be part of our Sports Backers Ambassador Team and be key to helping Richmond become more ACTIVE!
Sports Backers Ambassador Team Requirements
- Members should be passionate about the Sports Backers mission and maintain an active lifestyle in the manner of their choosing.
- Members must be willing to create and maintain relationships with local, active groups and individuals. This could include running clubs/groups, walking groups, cycling groups, fitness classes etc. We know that you already have your workout buddies, but the more, the merrier!
- Members must work a minimum of 8 hours at expos of non-Sports Backers events promoting our upcoming events and programs.
- Members must be willing to tap their personal social media pages to help get the whole Richmond region buzzing with excitement for the active lifestyle. “Liking” Sports Backers event Facebook pages and post will help grow power and influence on social media.
- Members must be willing to work with the Sports Backers staff to distribute event brochures, fliers and posters to local stores and businesses. We need help sharing the SB love!
- Members must be able to attend regular meetings and be willing to meet on additional, as needed basis. Meetings will be both informational and fun, we want to get to know you!
Sports Backers Ambassador Team Benefits
- Credit to be used on any Sports Backers organized event, training team, or merchandise.
- Exclusive Ambassador team gear
- Sports Backers event gear
- Ambassador Team recognition on our Sports Backers website.