RVA Bike Month 2019: Bikes Mean Business.
The 6th Annual RVA Bike Month, presented by Bon Secours, is back! Here’s what to do.
1) Get your bike ready! Some of our events have free bike repair to get ready to go for the beginning of bike season.
2) Check each event’s details! and information at www.rvabikemonth.com. Weather updates and rescheduling will also be posted here
3) Take fun pics and tag #rvabikemonth for a chance to win a prize!
4) Bike to Work! Join your coworkers in our online bike commute challenge at strava.com/clubs/rvabikemonth19, and come to Bike to Work Day!
5) Explore, patronize, and tag local businesses! Show them some love and thank them for supporting your ride.
6) Try something new! Seek out a new bike lane. Find some new riding friends. Explore an unfamiliar part of the region.
7) Tag @bikewalkrva on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
VCU Alumni Ride
Larry Powell – wlpowell @vcu.edu
May 12 – Mother’s Day
May 13 – Mother’s Day
A Very Richmond Bike Tour – 2nd Annual
D Walton – [email protected]
Bike for the Blue Softball Game
Mark Friedrich – [email protected]
Four by 3000 Screening (Event pending registration threshold being met)
May 27 – Memorial Day
RVA Bike Month Awards Party (postponed)
I Have a Dream Festival