10k Pricing & Registration
Adult Price / Youth Price (14 & under on Race Day)*
Special Opening Rate: $35/ $25
*Price schedule or until registration fills.
Income-based rates are available. Details can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Participant t-shirt (option to upgrade to a technical running shirt for $20 or to opt out of shirt in favor of a donation to our event charities)
- Event bag
- Commemorative bib
- Chip timing
- Finisher medal
- Entry into Sheehy Post Race Festival
- 2-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Post race food courtesy of Kroger
- Ukrop’s White House Rolls
Join the fun!
Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable, even in the case of a race cancellation and/or if you are unable to participate.
Commit to the 20k Challenge and complete one 10k virtually from April 13 to April 20, before celebrating all together on event day, Saturday, April 20. Not only will you conquer a combined 12.4 miles, but you’ll receive a special 20k Challenge medal and Ukrop’s Rainbow Cookies! Two medals in one week?!? Click here to learn more.
For information on the Starting Waves for the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k, including how to qualify for a Seeded Wave, click here.
Click here to confirm your entry
The only thing better than the 10k experience is sharing it with friends and family! Invite others to join you at the 2024 Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k. You can earn a $25 refund of your registration fee by referring five friends to sign up and join you! Get a total of 10 friends to sign up and you’ll also earn your choice of a Run RVA Shirt!
You may defer your registration from the 2024 Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k to the 2025 event. Deferred registrations may not be transferred to another person. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances. The cost to defer is $15 and the deadline is March 31. Deferrals may be used only for the 2025 event. You may only defer an entry once (i.e., if you deferred your 2024 entry to 2025, you will not be able to defer it again in 2025 to 2026). There will be no deferrals at the race expo. For instructions on how to defer your entry, click here or email us.
Entry fees are non-refundable, even in the case of a race cancellation, postponement, event format changes, and/or if you are unable to participate. Race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, and you may not give or sell your number or timing chip to anyone else. Anyone found participating with another person’s number will be disqualified and both people will be barred from future Sports Backers events, including the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k and Allianz Partners Richmond Marathon.
- This race is conducted under the rules of USATF and the Road Runners Club of America.
- In consideration of the safety of all participants, IN-LINE SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES, HANDCYCLES, OR ANIMALS ON LEASHES will not be allowed on the course.
- Strollers, Baby Joggers, Baby Carriers are not allowed on the course.
- Once received, entries are non-refundable. Entries may not be transferred or given to another person. See above for additional policies.
- The Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k has a minimum age of 6. The Atlantic Union Bank 10k Mini has a minimum age of 4.
At Sports Backers, our mission is to inspire people to live actively. Engaging underserved populations is one of our core values and one way we act on this value is by offering Income Based Rates for our events. These special rates are offered to those who qualify and would otherwise not be able to participate.
Those who qualify are eligible for the special $15 rate for the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k presented by Kroger. To learn more and apply please visit the Income Based Rate page.
Questions? Need more information, please email [email protected].