Patrick Henry Half Marathon Event Details
- Photo ID required for packet pick-up. You may pick up a packet for another pre-registered runner, provided you have a copy of their photo ID.
- 3-Hour Time Limit (13:43 per mile pace) – The time limit will go into effect when the last wave starts.
Drive-thru Packet Pick-up will take place at Sports Backers Stadium
- 100 Avenue of Champions, Richmond, VA 23230
- Friday, August 28th 3:00-6:00 p.m.
There will be no race day packet pick-up.
All Sports Backers Marathon Training Team participants will have the opportunity to pick up their race bib the weekend prior to the race at your MTT weekend run.
- Bottled water and Nuun sports drink near miles 3, 6, 9 and 11. These stops will be cup-less.
- Port-o-johns at Start/Finish and bottle refill stations
- Top-notch medical support
- Pre-packaged post-race food
Top-3 overall male and female
First place male and female masters
All awards will be determined by chip time and will mailed out after the race.
- This race is conducted under the rules of USATF and the Road Runners Club of America.
- In consideration of the safety of all participants, NO STROLLERS, BABY JOGGERS, IN-LINE SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES, HANDCYCLES, OR ANIMALS ON LEASHES will be allowed on the course.
- NO HEADPHONES or personal listening devices will be allowed. This will be strictly enforced.
- Once received, entries are non-refundable. Entries may not be transferred or given to another person.