If you’d like to pay for a group to participate, you can purchase a Bulk Registration Code to pay for five or more entries.
Bulk Registration is not a group discount. You still pay the full registration fee for each person – it just allows you to pay for a large number of people up front. It is then the responsibility of each individual to register themselves (using the Bulk Registration Code in lieu of payment) for the race.
Purchasing the Code
- Click here to purchase a code
- Choose the quantity of Bulk Entries you would like to purchase (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75 or 100). If you would like to purchase a different amount than those offered, email us at [email protected] and we can help you.
- Submit your Credit Card information for payment.
- On your payment confirmation page and in your confirmation email, your Bulk Registration code will be listed under the “Bulk Entries Code. Here is your Bulk Entries Code:” section.
- Share the code provided with your group members
Using the Code
- Group members will register for the event as usual (beginning December 1)
- Share your “Bulk Entries Code” with your group and send them to: https://runsignup.com/Race/VA/Richmond/MonumentAve to register themselves.
- On the payment page, they will enter the code where it asks for the COUPON CODE in their Registration Cart and they won’t be prompted for payment.
Please note: Bulk entries can only be redeemed using online registration. The deadline to use all entries is Monday, April 8 at 11:59 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I add entries to my existing bulk registration code? You’ll need to repeat the process above, which generates a new code.
- What happens to unused bulk registrations? There are no refunds for unused bulk registrations. Entries are non-refundable and cannot be switch from one person to another.
- What if the entry fee has increased since I originally purchased my bulk registration entries? Even if the entry fee has increased from the date of purchase to the date of redemption, registrants will not be prompted for additional payment. For example, a bulk registration entry is purchased in December when the entry fee is $32, but the group member does not register until February when the fee is $40. He or she will not be prompted for additional payment.
- How much do additional entries cost? If you need to add additional entries to your existing bulk registration code, you will charged the current entry fee. For example, if you purchase entries during the December registration period, each will cost $32. If you need to add more entries in January, each will cost $35.