If you’d like to pay for a group to participate, you can purchase a Bulk Registration Code to pay for five or more entries.
Bulk Registration is not a group discount. You still pay the full registration fee for each person – it just allows you to pay for a large number of people up front. It is then the responsibility of each individual to register themselves (using the Bulk Registration Code in lieu of payment) for the race.
2019 Bulk Registration coming soon.
Purchasing the Code
- Choose the quantity of Bulk Entries you would like to purchase (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75 or 100). If you would like to purchase a different amount than those offered, email us and we can help you.
- Submit your Credit Card information for payment.
- On your payment confirmation page and in your confirmation email, your Bulk Registration code will be listed under the “Bulk Entries Code. Here is your Bulk Entries Code:” section.
- Share the code provided with your group members
Using the Code
- Share your “Bulk Entries Code” with your group to register themselves on the registration page.
- On the payment page, they will enter the code where it asks for the COUPON CODE in their Registration Cart and they won’t be prompted for payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I add entries to my existing bulk registration code? You’ll need to repeat the process above, which generates a new code.
- What happens to unused bulk registrations? There are no refunds for unused bulk registrations. Entries are non-refundable and cannot be switch from one person to another.
- What if the entry fee has increased since I originally purchased my bulk registration entries? Even if the entry fee has increased from the date of purchase to the date of redemption, registrants will not be prompted for additional payment. For example, a bulk registration entry is purchased in December when the entry fee is $32, but the group member does not register until February when the fee is $40. He or she will not be prompted for additional payment.