This fall the Kids Run RVA Kids Challenge is here to help fight boredom everywhere and get us all moving! All you have to do is sign up and get ready to play! Earn points and badges, meet new friends, and rack up prizes along the way!
- 7 weeks of customized workout challenges
- Access to a weekly Workout Wednesday Club led by a Kids Run Coach
- Opportunity to earn virtual badges & cool prizes
- Access to RunSignup Challenge tracker and leaderboard (Click here to submit your activities)
- A chance to win a Kids Run RVA prize pack
- Weekly tips and advice from the Kids Challenge Head Coach
- Kids ages 4-17 can sign up as an individual or as a part of a team (run club or school)
- Each week you will receive an email from the Kids Challenge head coach with 7 challenges for the week – pick and choose which ones you do or do them all!
- You earn 1 point for every challenge completed – log each activity completed in RunSignup, unlock special badges each week, and watch as your points add up and your trophy case gets filled with virtual badges
- Earn a prize for every prize badge you unlock – prizes will be provided at the end of the challenge.
- Earn at least 40 points to be entered to win one of our cool Kids Run RVA prize packs!
Meet your Head Coach
Jacki is always on the go, from youth run clubs to Fitness Warriors classes. She’s been coaching and leading youth programs for over 15 years, with experience working with kids of all ages and ability levels. She has her Group Fitness Instructor certification through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and is also an ACE Behavior Change Specialist and ACE Youth Fitness Specialist. Coach Jacki likes to make sure that fitness is fun and interactive! When she’s not coaching, she’s spending time with her 12 year old daughter, logging miles, trying a new fitness challenge, or working on her next certification.