Don’t miss the chance to see your company in the results! Not in it for the glory? Don’t worry, scoring is optional.
This event is NOT a chip-timed. Each team member is responsible for checking the clocks at the start and finish to determine his or her time.
- Any registered participant who is a full time employee and who works for the company/organization for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- A CEO (one per company)
- Enough employees (4) to complete a scorecard.
- Men’s Team – 4 men
- Women’s Team – 4 women
- Mixed Team – 2 men and 2 women
- Team members report their time to the Team Captain or scorekeeper.
- We suggest using a roster to record the times as they are reported. After the race when all the race times are in, strategize how to fill out your scorecards.
- Record all scores on scorecard(s) and turn in to the Information/Scoring tent by 8:45 p.m. to be included in the results.
- Submit as many scorecards as possible and get recognized in the results!
- CEOs who are competing in the Allianz Partners CEO Challenge should be listed individually on the green CEO scorecard and only one other scorecard, i.e. men’s, women’s or mixed. You may submit only one green CEO scorecard for your company.
- All other team members may only be placed on one scorecard.
- A company may complete multiple scorecards, i.e. “Company X Women’s A team”, “Company X Women’s B Team”, etc.
- Scorecards will not be accepted if the company or participant information is incomplete.
- If the race committee finds discrepancies with your team, the entire team will be disqualified.