Don’t miss the chance to see your company in the results! Not in it for the glory? Don’t worry, scoring is optional.
This event is NOT a chip-timed. Each team member is responsible for checking the clocks at the start and finish to determine his or her time.
- Any registered participant who is a full time employee and who works for the company/organization for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- A CEO
- Enough employees (4) to complete a scorecard.
- Men’s Team – 4 men
- Women’s Team – 4 women
- Mixed Team – 2 men and 2 women
- Team members report their time to the Team Captain or scorekeeper.
- We suggest using a roster to record the times as they are reported. After the race when all the race times are in, strategize how to fill out your scorecards.
- Record all scores on scorecard(s) and turn in to the Information/Scoring tent by 8:45 p.m. to be included in the results.
- Submit as many scorecards as possible and get recognized in the results!
- CEOs who are competing in the Allianz Partners CEO Challenge should be listed individually on the green CEO scorecard and only one other scorecard, i.e. men’s, women’s or mixed.
- All other team members may only be placed on one scorecard.
- A company may complete multiple scorecards, i.e. “Company X Women’s A team”, “Company X Women’s B Team”, etc.
- Scorecards will not be accepted if the company or participant information is incomplete.
- If the race committee finds discrepancies with your team, the entire team will be disqualified.