Team Captain Info
Join us at a Captain’s Rally
Join us at Capital Ale House for one of our Captain’s Rallies and learn about the event, network with other team captains, and win prizes! Each event runs from 6 to 7:30 p.m. To R.S.V.P. for either event, click here.
- Wednesday, March 4 – Innsbrook
- Thursday, March 5 – Downtown
CREATE A TEAM
- Create a team here
Once your team is set up, individuals can begin registering themselves. (Captains, don’t forget to sign up to participate.)
Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
There are three payment options available to all teams:
1. COMPANY IS INVOICED AND SUBMITS ONE PAYMENT for all team members
Credit card information is not required upfront by the team captain or the individual team members. Upon creating your team, enter the % of the costs you are willing to pay for employees. You will be able to select how many employees you’d like to pay for and when a cut off date of when you’d like to stop paying for employees. An invoice will be generated and emailed to the team captain. Captains can view their invoices and payments on the Team Captain page. The deadline for this option is September 18 and payment is due by October 2. Payment is accepted by either check or credit card in our online system.
2. TEAM MEMBERS PAY INDIVIDUALLY
Credit card payment is required at the time of registration by each individual team member.
3. COMPANY PAYS UPFRONT FOR A PRE-PAID FIXED NUMBER of Team Members
Set up your team and do not select that you’d like to pay for any members. When you get to the Team Captain page you can select ‘Purchase Entries’ under ‘Pre-Paid Packages’. You can then select a number of entries you’d like to cover and pay by credit card. You may go back to manage your team at any time to purchase additional entries. All pre-paid entries must be used by the close of Event Day Registration on October 15.
Covered race fees are first-come, first-served as participants sign up to be on your password protected team. Don’t share the team password with anyone you don’t want using your entries.
RUN IN STYLE
Order customized Corporate Run team shirts and market your team while you run! Orders must be received by September 1. For more information contact us at [email protected].
You can rent a tent, chairs, tables, reserve a keg for your crew, or pre-purchase drink tickets. Purchase a tent and you can reserve a spot at the Hirschler Post-Race Office Party! All tent add-ons must be purchased by October 2, all other add-ons by October 9.
|10’ x 10’||1 table; 2 chairs||$350|
|10′ x 20′||2 tables; 6 chairs||$550|
|20′ x 20′||4 tables and 8 chairs||$900|
|20′ x 30′||6 tables and 10 chairs||$1200|
|Extra Chairs – $5 each|
|6′ Extra Tables – $10 each|
|24″ Cocktail Tables – $15 each|
|1/6 keg||100 cups, ice, tub and tap||$250|
|1/2 keg||100 cups, ice, tub and tap||$395|
|Unlimited Water Service||Includes a Diamond Springs Water Cooler with 5 gallon jugs and cups||$100|
|Case of Water||24, 16.9oz bottles of water per case||$10|
|Kegs* We will be offering Sierra Nevada beers at the event: Hazy Little Thing, Pale Ale, Summerfest and Wild Little Thing. All beers will be the same price.|
|Packet Delivery||Have your team packet delivered to your office||$100|
*Team must have purchased tent to order a keg. Kegs will be delivered to team tents on event day.
Tent Rules & Regs:
- NO GRILLS OR GLASS BOTTLES will be permitted at Dominion.
- NO OUTSIDE TENTS are allowed. Team Captains interested in having a team tent must purchase one.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is allowed. Coolers and bags are subject to search.
- One company banner may be displayed within the structure of a rented tent. All other banners will be removed.
- NO ALCOHOL may be consumed before the event
- Everyone must vacate the post-race area by 10 p.m. following the event
FEED YOUR TEAM
- Pick a Preferred Caterer
- Coordinate a specific time to meet the caterer at the Office Party area.
- Catering delivery time must be between 4:30-6:30 p.m.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Recruit staff and coworkers to participate!
- Opportunities for marketing include meetings, posters, e-mail, MEMO’s, company newsletter, bulletin boards, etc.
- Add the event logo to your web site or auto signature! Available in .jpg or .png versions.
- Support our Charity Partner, Greater Richmond Fit4Kids, and encourage your team to consider making a donation during the registration process. The team with the highest donation average wins the Charity Cup Challenge and the coveted 4+ foot tall trophy and bragging rights! Here is a toolkit to help you promote the Challenge and Fit4Kids. Email Leigh Busby at Fit4Kids to learn more.
PICK UP Your Packets
Packets will be assembled for your entire team. Please send a representative to pick up your team’s items at the following dates/times:
Wednesday, October 14
11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
Thursday, October 15
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
Thursday, October 15
3 to 6:30 p.m.
At the finish festival area (5000 Dominion Boulevard)
- Bib #’s
- Race Day Information Sheets
- Event Site Map & Course Map
*Don’t forget to coordinate a spot to meet up pre- and post-race!
HAVE YOUR TEAM’S PACKETS DELIVERED
The cost is $100 and is available for delivery with 20 miles of the City of Richmond. Packets will be delivered on either Tuesday or Wednesday of event week and will only include your employees registered as of October 11. This option is available for purchase with the other Team Add-Ons.
TEAM CAPTAIN DROP OFF
The team drop off must be accessed via Dominion Boulevard heading North from Broad Street. Once on the Dominion property bare right at the split and drive through the property. Please be sure to follow the directions for the event staffing on site. For a map, click here.
You will be asked to unload your supplies at the drop location and immediately remove your vehicle. Team drop off will be available from 3 – 5:50 p.m.
USE LYFT TO AND FROM THE EVENT!
Creating a Lyft Event is a quick and easy way for your attendees to get to and from the Anthem Corporate Run using unique event codes created by you. Lyft Events is a self-serve option where you can create up to 500 ride codes for your employees and employee family and friends. You can set up restrictions for use of your event codes, such as start and end times and pickup/drop-off locations. Give your employees the option to take a Lyft to and from the run on Thursday, October 15 with Lyft Events! Click here to set up your Lyft Event!
SCORE YOUR TEAM
Times and scoring are based on an honor system! Visit the Team Scoring page for details.