Team Captain Info
Join us at a Captain’s Rally
Check back for details on our 2019 rallies.
CREATE A TEAM
- 2019 Registration is not currently open
Once your team is set up, individuals can begin registering themselves. (Captains, don’t forget to sign up to participate.)
Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
There are three payment options available to all teams:
1. COMPANY IS INVOICED AND SUBMITS ONE PAYMENT for all team members
Credit card information is not required upfront by the team captain or the individual team members. Upon creating your team, enter the % of the costs you are willing to pay for employees. You will be able to select how many employees you’d like to pay for and when a cut off date of when you’d like to stop paying for employees. An invoice will be generated and emailed to the team captain. Captains can view their invoices and payments on the Team Captain page. The deadline for this option is May 1st and payment is due by May 15th. Payment is accepted by either check or credit card in our online system.
2. TEAM MEMBERS PAY INDIVIDUALLY
Credit card payment is required at the time of registration by each individual team member.
3. COMPANY PAYS UPFRONT FOR A PRE-PAID FIXED NUMBER of Team Members
Set up your team and do not select that you’d like to pay for any members. When you get to the Team Captain page you can select ‘Purchase Entries’ under ‘Pre-Paid Packages’. You can then select a number of entries you’d like to cover and pay by credit card. You may go back to manage your team at any time to purchase additional entries. All pre-paid entries must be used by the close of Event Day Registration on June 7.
Covered race fees are first-come, first-served as participants sign up to be on your password protected team. Don’t share the team password with anyone you don’t want using your entries.
RUN IN STYLE
Order customized Corporate Run team shirts and market your team while you run! Orders must be received by Tuesday, May 1. For more information contact us at [email protected].
You can rent a tent, chairs, tables, reserve a keg for your crew, or pre-purchase drink tickets. Purchase a tent and you can reserve a spot at the Hirschler Fleischer Post-Race Office Party (view Post-Race Office Party Map)! All tent add-ons must be purchased by May 24, all other add-ons by May 31.
|10’ x 10’||1 table; 2 chairs||$350|
|10′ x 20′||2 tables; 6 chairs||$550|
|20′ x 20′||4 tables and 8 chairs||$900|
|20′ x 30′||6 tables and 10 chairs||$1200|
|Extra Chairs – $5 each|
|6′ Extra Tables – $10 each|
|24″ Cocktail Tables – $15 each|
|1/6 keg||100 cups, ice, tub and tap||$225|
|1/2 keg||100 cups, ice, tub and tap||$375|
|Unlimited Water Service||Includes a Diamond Springs Water Cooler with 5 gallon jugs and cups||$100|
|Case of Water||24, 16.9oz bottles of water per case||$10|
|Kegs* We will be offering Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada Summerfest, Sierra Nevada Sidecar Orange IPA, Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo, and Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing at the event. All beers will be the same price.|
*Team must have purchased tent to order a keg. Kegs will be delivered to team tents on event day.
Tent Rules & Regs:
- NO GRILLS OR GLASS BOTTLES will be permitted at Dominion.
- NO OUTSIDE TENTS are allowed. Team Captains interested in having a team tent must purchase one.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is allowed. Coolers and bags are subject to search.
- One company banner may be displayed within the structure of a rented tent. All other banners will be removed.
- NO ALCOHOL may be consumed before the event
- Everyone must vacate the post-race area by 10 p.m. following the event
FEED YOUR TEAM
- Pick a Preferred Caterer
- Coordinate a specific time to meet the caterer at the Office Party area.
- Catering delivery time must be between 4:30-6:30 p.m.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Recruit staff and coworkers to participate!
- Opportunities for marketing include meetings, posters, e-mail, MEMO’s, company newsletter, bulletin boards, etc.
- Add the event logo to your web site or auto signature! Available in .jpg or .png versions.
PICK UP Your Packets.
Packets will be assembled for your entire team. Please send a representative to pick up your team’s items at the following dates/times:
Wednesday, June 5
11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
Thursday, June 6
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
Thursday, June 6
5 to 6:30 p.m.
At the finish festival area (5000 Dominion Boulevard)
- Bib #’s
- Race Day Information Sheets
- Event Site Map & Course Map
*Don’t forget to coordinate a spot to meet up pre- and post-race!
TEAM CAPTAIN DROP OFF
The team drop off must be accessed via Dominion Boulevard heading North from Broad Street. Once on the Dominion property bare right at the split and drive through the property. Please be sure to follow the directions for the event staffing on site. For a map, click here.
You will be asked to unload your supplies at the drop location and immediately remove your vehicle. Team drop off will be available from 3 – 5:50 p.m.
SCORE YOUR TEAM
Times and scoring are based on an honor system! Visit the Team Scoring page for details.