It doesn’t matter if you’re super speedy, or if you’re more into a leisurely walk. The most important part is just showing up for your team and spending time with your coworkers (even if it’s virtual)! We’ll have tons of fun ways for you to connect with your office bunch, so that at the end of the week you’re amped up to 5k together! Run or walk a 5k between Saturday, October 10 – Thursday, October 15. Don’t forget to record and submit your time! Tallied Scorecards must be submitted by 9:00 a.m. on Friday, October 16.
You remember the Dundies (The Office, anyone?) – These are like those but not embarrassing and you don’t have to sit at a Chili’s all night! Celebrate your team by working together to submit some creative photos and videos to us during event week. You might win one of our Team Superlatives. The winners will be announced and featured on our Anthem Corporate Run Recap Show!
- Most creative socially distanced team picture
- Best team shirt
- Most scenic run/walk
- Best post-run snack
- Best costume/outfit
- Best post run jump
- Best team cheer
- Best team promo video
- Most charitable team
- Highest rate of completion of Fitness Journey Map
Fitness Journey Map
In the week leading up to the Anthem Corporate Run we’ll be getting in the team spirit at an all time high as you go on our Fitness Journey! We’ll issue you the challenges, you’ll tackle 15 between October 1 – 15, and mark your Fitness Journey complete! It’s also the perfect way to sneak some exercise into your work day – 15 min walking break, sign us up! Milestones include taking part in a group fitness class, setting a fitness goal and sharing it with a coworker, and a plank challenge. Don’t forget to share with us on social! Tag @sportsbackers on Instagram, and use #corporaterun!
Revel in your 5k glory and see what other teams were up to all week with our Anthem Corporate Run Recap Show! We’ll be announcing Team Superlative winners and throwing a bunch of other highlights in too! Kick back with a Sierra Nevada and pretend you’re at the post-race party!
- Top Male/Female in the Allianz Partners CEO Challenge
- Top Male/Female/Coed Teams in each Industry:
- Banking & Financial – Banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, stock brokers, and real estate firms
- Construction – Engineers, Architects, Any company involved in construction
- Legal & Professional – Law firms and accountants
- Medical & Healthcare – Hospitals, medical centers, clinics, doctor’s offices, therapy companies, etc.
- Insurance – Life, Health, Auto, HMO’s, PPO’s
- Manufacturing – Any company involved in manufacturing
- Military & Government – Any division or branch of the military and any government agency, city, state, or federal including education (public or private schools). Police, law enforcement, Fire and Rescue
- Media & Communications – Television, radio, newspaper and magazine, advertising, telephone, computers, electronics, and PR firms
- Sales, Retail and Hospitality – Businesses involved in retail or wholesale sales
- Staffing, Consulting & IT Services
- Transportation – Railroad, trucking, shipping, automobile dealerships, etc
- Miscellaneous – Any company or organization not fitting into one of the other divisions
Entry fees are non-refundable, even in the case of a race cancellation, postponement, and/or if you are unable to participate. Race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, and you may not give or sell your number to anyone else.