Each Team Captain must pick up his or her team’s race packets during one of the designated times (click here). Individuals may also pick up their packet up at these times.
A photo ID is required for individual packet pick up. You may pick up a packet for someone else as well, provided you have a copy of their photo ID.
- Baby joggers/strollers, bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, and dogs will be prohibited from the course.
- You must be 8 years old to participate. Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- NO ALCOHOL may be consumed before the event
- You may NOT bring outside alcohol
- Everyone must vacate the post-race area by 10 p.m. following the event
- Overall Male/Female
- Top Male/Female in the Allianz Partners CEO Challenge
- Top Male/Female/Mixed Teams in each Industry:
- Banking & Financial – Banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, stock brokers, and real estate firms
- Construction – Engineers, Architects, Any company involved in construction
- Legal & Professional – Law firms and accountants
- Medical & Healthcare – Hospitals, medical centers, clinics, doctor’s offices, therapy companies, etc.
- Insurance – Life, Health, Auto, HMO’s, PPO’s
- Manufacturing – Any company involved in manufacturing
- Military & Government – Any division or branch of the military and any government agency, city, state, or federal including education (public or private schools). Police, law enforcement, Fire and Rescue
- Media & Communications – Television, radio, newspaper and magazine, advertising, telephone, computers, electronics, and PR firms
- Sales, Retail and Hospitality – Businesses involved in retail or wholesale sales
- Staffing, Consulting & IT Services
- Transportation – Railroad, trucking, shipping, automobile dealerships, etc
- Miscellaneous – Any company or organization not fitting into one of the other divisions
Entry fees are non-refundable, even in the case of a race cancellation and/or if you are unable to participate. Race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, and you may not give or sell your number to anyone else. Anyone found participating with another person’s number will be disqualified and both people will be barred from future Sports Backers events, including the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k and VCU Health Richmond Marathon.