Henricus Mudstock Event Details
Have some questions about the event? We have answers! Here are a few event details you won’t want to miss!
- Bag Check.
- One water stop.
- Jammin’ Post-Event Party!
- Rinse off area and changing tents at the finish.
Tips & Safety
- Wear your grungy clothes and sneakers – they probably won’t be going home with you!
- Bring a big trash bag, dry clothes and a towel for afterwards.
- Leave your jewelry and anything items of value at home.
- This is a TRAIL run – in addition to our man-made mud stations, be cautious of rocks, roots, etc.
- Do NOT dive head first into the mud pits.
The muddier the teeth, the better the picture! Competition Imaging will be snapping shots of all racers. Pics will be available on their site in the days after the race.
From I-95 North or South:
- Take Exit 61A
- Follow Route 10 (Ironbridge Road) to first stoplight
- Turn at left at first stoplight onto Route 732 (Old Stage Road) approx. 2 miles
- Turn right at first stop sign onto Route 615 (Coxendale Road) approx. 1 mile
- Turn right onto Henricus Park Road and follow for 1.3 miles
- Arrive at Henricus Historical Park!
A limited number of parking spaces are available within walking distance to the site. These spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Additional parking is available off-site, where shuttles will pick up participants, spectators and volunteers and transport them to the event site. Allow 30 minutes to get from these lots to the event site.
Please note: Shuttles will begin service at 4:00 p.m. and the last shuttle will leave Henricus Historical Park at 9:30 p.m.