Want to pay for your team to participate? You can pre-purchase registrations and lock in the current price point today.
Bulk Entry is not a group discount. You still pay the full registration fee for each person – it just allows you to pay for a large number of people up front. It is then the responsibility of each individual to register themselves (using the Bulk Entry Code in lieu of payment) for the race.
Click here to purchase Bulk Entries for the 2021 event.
Purchasing the Code
- Choose the quantity of Bulk Entries you would like to purchase and submit the form.
- We will email you an invoice of the total payment which includes a 5% processing fee.
- Submit your Credit Card information for payment or mail a check.
- We will send you a code to share with your group members.
Using the Code
- Share your Bulk Entry Code with your group to register themselves on the registration page.
- On the payment page, they will enter the code where it asks for the COUPON CODE in their Registration Cart and they won’t be prompted for payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does purchasing the bulk registration code, register me for race? No, you do need to use of the codes you purchased to register yourself.
- How can I add entries to my existing bulk registration code? You’ll need to repeat the process above, which generates a new code.
- What happens to unused bulk registrations? There are no refunds for unused bulk registrations. Entries are non-refundable and cannot be switch from one person to another.
- What if the entry fee has increased since I originally purchased my bulk registration entries? Even if the entry fee has increased from the date of purchase to the date of redemption, registrants will not be prompted for additional payment. For example, a bulk registration entry is purchased in February when the entry fee is $30, but the group member does not register until May when the fee is $40. He or she will not be prompted for additional payment.
Still need assistance? Email Kristen Eichert with additional questions.