Check out the Sports Backers Storybook for tales from our unforgettable year!

Run Bike Relay Weather Update

Noon Update on Friday, June 22

We are working on re-routes of the running course, specifically the Richmond sections on dirt trail.  There is some flooding on the Capital Trail as well that we are working on a solution to.  Right now we are planning to have the event as scheduled but there is certainly potential of delayed starts depending on the weather at the time. We will keep you all updated on any significant changes like a cancellation, otherwise we will plan to communicate any changes at our team meeting prior to your start.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!