Virtual Patrick Henry Half Marathon
Sign up to run the Patrick Henry Half Marathon Virtually!
How it works:
- Register by August 29, 2020
- Results are open from August 29 – September 28
- Input your results here to be included in the event leaderboard
- Packet mailing is included with registration fee:
- July 2 – August 24: $60 RRRC Members / $65 non-RRRC Members
- August 25 – August 29: $65 RRRC Members / $70 non-RRRC Members
- Packets will not be mailed until after the event on August 29. You will receive an email with updates as the event nears.
- Virtual participants will not be eligible for awards
How to switch to the virtual:
If you are already registered for the 2020 Patrick Henry Half Marathon event and would like to switch to the virtual race, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your RunSignup Account
- Select “Profile”
- Scroll down to “Upcoming Events”
- Within the 2020 Patrick Henry Half Marathon, select “Manage Registration”.
- Select “Transfer Event”. Click “Start Transfer”
- Choose “Virtual Patrick Henry Half Marathon” (It will look like you are registering again)
- Click “Confirm” to finalize switch
Celebrate your finish:
- Post a photo or a video to share your virtual race experience on your social media using the race hashtag (#PHHalf). You might not be there in person, but you can still be part of the race weekend experience.