Costume & Tacky Light Contest
How to participate
- Check in at the Costume & Tacky Light Contest tent at Sports Backers Stadium from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Wear your costume and/or lights while your ride.
- Winners will be notified after crossing the finish line
- Winners must return to the Costume & Tacky Light Tent to claim their prize.
- All Costume & Tacky Light Contest entrants must be registered participants in the Moonlight Ride and must have signed the Rider’s Agreement, Waiver, Release, and Acknowledgement on the race registration form.
- All contest participants must keep their bib number visible.
- The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States. Employees of the Metropolitan Richmond Sports Backers and their immediate family members are ineligible.
- All contest participants must check in at the Costume & Tacky Light tents between 6 and 7:30 p.m. Judges will then deliberate to decide the winners.
- Contest entrants must wear their costumes during the Moonlight Ride to be eligible to win.
- Winners will be posted at the conclusion of the ride at the Costume & Tacky Light Contest tent. Winners will also be posted on www.sportsbackers.org.
- By entering the contest, an entrant acknowledges his or her agreement to the above rules and restrictions and grants permission to use the entrant’s name, address, email address, and phone number for marketing and promotional purposes.
Stay tuned! We don’t have details yet, but we can promise that you’ll want to dress up for a chance to win!