Dash for the Cash
One person given head start to race for $2,500
The Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k selects one lucky participant each year to get a head start on the course and race against the rest of the field in hopes of being the first to cross the finish line. If the contestant can out-run the fastest elite runner, the $2,500 Dash for the Cash prize is his/hers for the taking! If not, the prize is donated to the event charities.
Contest Rules and Regulations
- No purchase necessary.
- All participants who have registered for the 2020 Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k before February 1, 2020 are eligible to be selected to participate in the Dash for the Cash.
- Contestants may only submit one entry form per person.
- One winning contestant will be selected at random to race and beat the overall winner of the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k. The person selected will be given a head start with the exact location depending on the needed handicap to make the event competitive.
- If the contestant beats the first place finisher, the contestant will win $2,500.
- If the contestant does not beat the first place finisher, the $2,500 will be donated to the official event charities.
- Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Sports Backers, and Ukrop’s Homestyle Foods, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of the same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
- The contest winner is responsible for paying any and all taxes on the prize won and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize to the extent required by law.
- The winner must make him or herself available for a photo session if required and acknowledges that the Sports Backers has the right to use the publicity photos/film/videos in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- The Sports Backers may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner’s name or any recording of the winner’s voice in advertising or promotion concerning winning of the contest.
- Any failure by the Sports Backers to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.