Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k Event Info
Health & Fitness Expo (Packet Pick-Up)
It’s not just the pick-up point for your t-shirt and goodie bag. It’s your one-stop-shop for race goodies, running gear, and apparel! Click here for full Expo details.
- There is no packet pick up available on Race Day.
- A photo ID is required to pick up your race packet.
- You may pick up a race packet for another pre-registered runner, provided you have a copy of their photo ID.
Race Day Shuttle Service
You asked, and we listened! We’re excited to offer race day shuttles for 10k participants. Shuttle tickets must be purchased in advance at the Expo. More details can be found on the 10k Travel page.
Joining this Club is no easy feat! Run the 10k in 39:59 or better (that’s a 6:26 per mile pace) and bragging rights and exclusive commemorative swag will be yours at the finish! Need help lowering your time? Check out the Richmond Road Runners Club Advanced 10k Training Team.
SUBWAY Post Race Festival
Catch your breath and celebrate your finish at the post-race party! Features include:
- Live Music
- Post-Race Food & beverages– for participants ONLY, please!
- Vendor, sponsor and charity booths
- 10k Family Meeting Area
- Plan to meet up with your crew under the sign corresponding to the first letter of your last name.
- Awards Ceremony
- Richmond Region 10k Championship – Top 3 Male/Female
For more information on how to become a vendor at the Subway Post Race Festival call 804-285-9495 x222 or email Amy Waters for a vendor packet.
Say Cheese! Marathonfoto photographers will be snapping participant photos along the course, so don’t just flash your pearly whites – make sure your bib is visible! Then visit Marathonfoto’s website after the race to see your pics.
Tips & Safety
- This race is sanctioned by, and conducted under the rules of, USA Track & Field. In consideration of the safety of all participants, NO HAND CYCLES, BICYCLES, STROLLERS, BABY JOGGERS, BABIES IN CARRIERS/BACKPACKS, ANIMALS ON LEASHES, SKATEBOARDS or SKATES will be allowed on the course. This will be strictly enforced.
- Event registrants grant permission to the Sports Backers to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
- No one other than registered race participants may cross the finish line. Please do not have anyone join you for the final stretch. This is strictly enforced.
Stay classy out there! Follow these simple rules of race etiquette for a safe and friendly race.