Wondering what kind of challenges you will be expected to complete? Each week you will receive 7 new challenges, 1 from each of the following challenge types:
- Kids Run Activity of the Week – a fun activity to complete on your own or with your family or run club
- YouTube Video of the Week – You will receive a link to a workout video to complete!
- Workout Wednesday Club – Attend this 45-minute fun workout Zoom, led by a Kids Run RVA Coach! Each club will have a theme of the week.
- Fit4Kids Healthy Happenings – a challenge to try healthy foods and learn healthy habits
- Moving Minutes – a time-based challenge to help you build your cardio endurance
- Muscle Mania – a challenge to help you build those muscles!
- Weekend Warrior – this weekly challenge must be completed on a Saturday or Sunday
- Earn a point for every activity you complete
- Max points allowed: 50
- Earn 40 points to be entered to win the Kids Run RVA prize pack
- Unlock up to 20 virtual badges, 7 of which are prize badges that will earn you a prize at the end of the challenge