COVID-19 Event Impacts and Procedures
Anthem Corporate Run: Covid-19 Event Impacts and Procedures
With individual’s safety and transmission mitigation in mind, below are the policies and procedures that will allow us to safely operate the Anthem Corporate Run. These policies and procedures are based on current recommendations for COVID-19 safety protocols and are subject to change at any time. The following does take into account vaccination status. You are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your second dose following a 2-dose vaccine or 2 weeks following a single-dose vaccine.
- All staff and volunteers who are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask at all times while on-site at the event.
- All staff and volunteers working packet pick up will be required to be vaccinated.
- Signage will be utilized to reinforce mask wearing (while not running/walking) and social distancing for those not fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for usage throughout the event.
- We will utilize a mass start beginning at 6:30pm. This will be organized by your per mile pace and we will keep the start line open for approximately 30 minutes to assist with distancing.
- There will be a bottle refill stations at the start/finish and along the course. These stops will be self-service so you must bring your own hydration system, cup, water bottle, etc., to use before during and after your race.
- All spectators who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask on course or in the start and finish area.
Our policies and procedures will continue to be updated as we learn more about COVID-19 and how to keep our participants, volunteers, staff, and communities safe and healthy. These procedures are subject to change at any time and we appreciate your flexibility as get back to in person races. For more information on the latest recommendations from the Center for Disease Control please visit their website.