- We highly recommend carrying your cellphone with you.
- Bike numbers must be properly attached to the seat post and clearly visible at all times.
- Helmets REQUIRED for all participants. They must be on AND the chin strap secured at all times.
- Front and rear lights REQUIRED if you plan on being on the course past 5:30 p.m.
- Obey all traffic signs and lights. The course is open to vehicles – PLEASE show extra caution!
- Follow the instructions of Police Officers and course marshals. Police officers and course officials DO reserve the right to remove riders from the course for disobeying any traffic laws.
- Ride in the same direction as the automobile traffic.
- Stay on the right side of the street: ride single-file whenever possible.
- Riders may not pass the lead vehicle.
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Tri-cycles and training wheels are NOT permitted.
- Aerobars are not permitted.
- No Tri or Time Trial bikes are allowed.
- No child carriers, trailers, or bicycles with chair seating are allowed.
- No headphones allowed
- Be aware of riders around you. Please no abrupt motions, stopping, swerving or turning, that may interrupt the path of another rider.
- Team cars or personal support cars are not allowed. Basic mechanical support will be provided along the course.
Tour of Richmond - Rules
Entry Confirmation Click hereWalk up registration October 4&5.